SURPREN TM SNR237T
Chloroprene rubber SNR237T is a specific grade, it is obtained by mercaptan modified and Chloroprene monomer which is polymerized in emulsion with medium crystallization tendency. It can be seen as an equivalent to Denka M-130H of Japan.
* A very high Mooney viscosity and a medium rate of crystallization and the same properties as SNR238 and SNR239;
* Excellent cohesion and better solubility, especially in preparing adhesive;
* Can be used alone or combination with SNR242, has prolong the effect of open bonding time;
* In the production, vulcanizate maintains its good physical properties when a large amount of fillers and oils are added;
* The same applied properties as Denke M-130H of Japan.
White or light yellow chips, with talcum as a release agent, no mechanical impurities
|2700- 1510||Broodfield solution viscosity, 10% toluene solution at 25 ºC, mPa.s|
|0.8>=||Mass fraction of volatiles %wt|
|1.0>=||Mass fraction of ash, %wt|
Denka, Japan: M-130H
Lanxess, Germany: 243-2, 253-1
SNR237T, which is mainly suitable for production goods of highly loading and preparing adhesive cement, production things of the conveyor belts, a variety of hoses, rubber seals, and some hard good.